Become a Member of CleftPALS WA
For just $30 per year enjoy these membership benefits
help us help other families like yours!
- If you would like one-on-one contact with a parent who has experienced the many aspects of raising children with a cleft lip and/or palate we can put you in contact with volunteers who are only too happy to talk to you about their experiences and offer their support
- 20% discount on supplies from our online store including bottles, teats, Special Needs Feeders, Boon Spoons, our post-surgery arm splints and more
- Discount rates on breast pump hire
- You will receive the CleftPALS WA newsletter four times a year. The newsletter contains reports on the latest cleft research as well as the personal stories shared by our cleft families
- Access to research journals, organisations and other international websites through our online members’ only site
- Opportunities to meet other families at Morning Teas and other special functions such as events during National Cleft Awareness Week and our Christmas Picnic
- Besides these obvious fantastic benefits, you are also supporting US. CleftPALS WA is run by volunteers who dedicate their time, effort and resources into helping other parents through this unknown and possibly scary period. We cannot operate without your support and you becoming a member has us fist pumping the air with excitement knowing we are able to help another family and welcome you into ours!